MAINGEAR Warranty and Return Policy
MAINGEAR's top priority is customer service. This means that we treat you with the utmost respect both before and after the sale. The basic tenets of our support policy are basic:
1) We will warranty all parts in your system during the warranty period.
2) We will never charge you for labor or phone support during the lifetime of your system.
3) If, for the first 30 days after you take delivery of your system there happens to be a problem, we will cover all ground shipping costs associated with your issue. After that we will pay for one-way shipping.
4) At your behest, we will employ virtual on-site, remote diagnostic software to correct any issues we can remotely. This service can be recorded for auditing purposes and privacy assurance.
5) If, during your warranty period, we deem it prudent to engage a 3rd party on-site service to expedite a repair or facilitate a better service experience, we will do so under our Angelic Service warranty program.
6) Even though your system may be outside of its MAINGEAR warranty period, some individual hardware inside your PC may still carry a manufacturer's warranty. We'll do our best to help you engage those manufacturers should you decide to make repairs yourself.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
MAINGEAR offers a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our systems. You can return the system if not completely satisfied within 30 days of receiving MAINGEAR products and or from the date of delivery signature specified by FedEx tracking number. All systems returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping costs and any custom work including paint are not refundable, and we are not responsible for return shipping costs. Orders over $5000 and orders that have been financed are not eligible for return. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by its original packaging, accessories and manuals. You must contact MAINGEAR customer support for an RMA# prior to return of merchandise. We ask that you make sure when you place your order that you have educated yourself on the products by contacting a MAINGEAR sales representative and realize what you are ordering is may not be changed once the order has gone into production. 5% Service fee on all canceled processed orders even if the order hasn’t shipped.
RETURN AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
MAINGEAR offers a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our systems. You can return the system if not completely satisfied within 30 days. All transactions and premature order cancellations are subject to have a 20% restocking fee. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by its original packaging, accessories and manuals. You must contact MAINGEAR customer support for an RMA# prior to return of merchandise. Orders over $5000 and orders that have been financed are not eligible for return.
Defective merchandise will be replaced with a like item, upon return of the defective merchandise. MAINGEAR is not responsible for any damages caused by either internal or external equipment, shorted connections or components not installed by or purchased from MAINGEAR. MAINGEAR is not responsible for damages to any components or loss of any data inadvertently caused by products, under normal or abnormal use, including those purchased from MAINGEAR. MAINGEAR will not replace, repair or refund any purchase if an item's serial number does not match what was originally sold. There are absolutely no refunds for custom work(i.e custom paint, special order chassis, custom cutouts). MAINGEAR will be not be responsible for shipping to MAINGEAR after 30 days if an RMA is necessary. MAINGEAR will only be responsible for shipping back to the customer. Customer is responsible for shipping item to us. Limited warranty does not cover damages or defects cause by: Shipping (other than related to the original shipment from MAINGEAR), improper installation, misuse, modifications, unauthorized repair, adjustments, or excessive electrical power. Warranty and 30-Day money back guarantee only applies to system/s sold directly by MAINGEAR or an authorized dealer.